We will only collect the minimum amount of information necessary for us to fulfill our obligation to you.
We may collect:
- A name and an email address so we can deliver our newsletter to you – you would be affirmatively consenting to this by providing this to us in our contact forms.
- Billing information including name, address and credit card information so that we can process payment to deliver our products or services to you under our contractual obligation.
- A name and an email address if you complete our contact form with a question. We may send you marketing emails with either your consent or if we believe we have a legitimate interest to contact you based on your contact or question.
Please note that the information above (“Personal Data”) that you are giving to us is voluntarily, and by you providing this information to us you are giving consent for us to use, collect and process this Personal Data. You are welcome to opt-out or request for us to delete your Personal Data at any point by contacting us at [email protected].
If you choose not to provide us with certain Personal Data, you may not be able to participate in certain aspects of our Website or content.
To contact you for the following reasons:
- We may contact you if you give us your clear, unambiguous, affirmative consent to contact you.
- We will contact you under our contractual obligation to deliver goods or services you purchase from us.
- We may contact you if we feel you have a legitimate interest in hearing from us. For example, if you sign up for a webinar, we may send you marketing emails based on the content of that webinar. You will always have the option to opt out of any of our emails.
To Process Payments
- We will use the Personal Data you give to us in order to process your payment for the purchase of goods or services under a contract. We only use third party payment processors that take the utmost care in securing data and comply with the GDPR.
For Targeted Social Media Advertisements
- We may use the data you provide to us to run social media advertisements and / or create look-alike audiences for advertisements.
Share with Third Parties
- We may share your information with trusted third parties such as our newsletter provider in order to contact you via email, our merchant accounts to process payments, and Google / social media accounts in order to run advertisements and our affiliates.
Personal Data that you provide to us is stored internally or through a data management system. Your Personal Data will only be accessed by those who help to obtain, manage or store that information, or who have a legitimate need to know such Personal Data (i.e., our hosting provider, newsletter provider, payment processors or team members).
We retain your Personal Data for the minimum amount of time necessary to provide you with the information and / or services that you requested from us. We may include certain Personal Data for longer periods of time if necessary for legal, contractual and accounting obligations.
We aim to keep the Personal Data that you share with us confidential. Please note that we may disclose such information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that:
(1) such action is necessary to protect and defend our rights or property or those of our users or licensees,
(2) to act as immediately necessary in order to protect the personal safety or rights of our users or the public, or
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- You an change your personal information by emailing us at [email protected]
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
The information provided on this website, and all educational products associated, are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the FDA. This information is not intended as a substitute for advice from a physician or other health care professional.
Jess Sherman is not a physician, and she does not diagnose or treat disease. This information and her statements are not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health-care professional, and is not intended to provide medical advice. For medical advice, always consult a physician.
Every effort is made to make sure that materials associated with Jess Sherman are as accurate and as up to date as possible. However, under no circumstances, including negligence, shall Jess Sherman be liable for any direct, indirect, or consequential damages that may result from the use of the information provided.
This information is provided for education purposes only. You assume full responsibility for how you choose to use this information.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at [email protected] or follow the instructions at the bottom of each email. and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Ottawa, Ontario K1Y4G6